13″ Two-Speed Planer
Free shipping on all machines to lower 48 states.
- Two speeds offering quick planing to thickness at 26 fpm or slower 18fpm for a smooth finish on figured stock with minimal to no tear out.
- Spiral cutterhead with 4-sided carbide inserts installed are cost-effective and easily-maintained that Inserts easily rotated or swapped out when dull
- Powerful 120VAC 15 amp motor
- Easily adjusted tables and extensions for coplanar with table pull out extensions supplying 45” of total length for better support on longer stock
- 8 position preset depth stop allows 13” x 6” capacity at 1/8” maximum depth of cut
- 77 lbs makes it easy to move around the shop
- Included 4” to 2 ½” dust port adapter included
CAUTION:The speed selector switch should only be changed while the machine is running and not under load. Otherwise, damage will occur to the gearbox.
Features & Specs
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYWAHUDA warrants its machinery to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of the original purchase by the original owner. This warranty applies to products sold in United States only. The warranty does not apply to any product used for professional or commercial production purposes nor for industrial or educational applications. Such cases are covered by our 1 year Limited Warranty with the Conditions and Exceptions.
Motor power input
23000+/-10% (No Load)
120 V, 60 Hz, AC Only, 15 Amp
Max planer capacity
Max depth of cut @ 6” width
Max depth of cut @ 13” width
Minimum Length of Stock
Minimum Thickness of Stock
Carbide cutter inserts qty
6" x 13"
Dust Port Opening
4” (2 1⁄2” with provided adapter)